Thursday, October 30, 2014

All of the good things

I use my blog as an outlet to vent and get out some of the grief I feel about the loss of Lydia.  I do this so that in my every day life I am not this walking miserable mess. I want to be viewed to family and friends as someone that is strong and able to get past the bad shit that happens.  I do not want to be viewed as a piece of glass about to break.  So, I blog.  Blogging helps me.  Blogging serves as an outlett to help me heal my heart. 

I imagine some people that read my blog may think that I believe everything in my life is just bad. I truly don't. I know that in some aspects I am very lucky. I have a great husband, friends and family, we have a nice house, a dog that I love, we have money in the bank, we go on nice vacations and we have an overall good life.  However, Lydia is missing from all of them and some days thats the only thing I think about. 

Here are some pictures of my favorite things and places

 Where Lydia Lives

 Nephew kisses

 Annie Doggie

 Bermuda Cruise

 Forever friends



 Europe

 Wedding cake and a nice tan

 Rolling down the hill at castle island

 Sporting events

 Jamaica

 Pretty flowers

 Halloween

 Our special day

 Getting engaged

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. Your wedding looked beautiful, and I am a big fan of the Edgartown Light as well :)
    I know not everything in your life is bad... we all go through times when it's harder to deal with everything, and times when things seem better. I'm glad you have your blog as an outlet.

    ReplyDelete