Friday, November 14, 2014

Bucket List

Today I was thinking about things I want to do.  A bucket list so to say.  So here are 20 things I plan to do with my life and why.

  1. See Austrailia-I once saw a picture of the blue mountains and it looked beautiful.  I would love to go and wonder around and explore and ride the tran above the blue mountains. 
  2. Jump out of an air plane-I wouldnt bungy jump but I would love to sky dive.  I think there would be no other thrill like it. 
  3. Learn to surf-ever since I was a kid I watched the movie Point blank and I thought how awesome it looked to be above the waves.
  4. Go to a shooting range-I want to be a bad ass chick.  Simple
  5. Learn to play guitar-I've always been interested in music.  More specifically rock music.  What better way to do something you love than learn how to play music myself. 
  6. Buy a "summer" home-I want to create traditions for my family.  I want my kids to grow up with memories of what a home is like.  Not a house.  I want them to remember playing board games and going to the beach before returning to a house that we spend all of our summers in. 
  7. Write a book-I've always told Kevin that someday I'm going to write a trilogy and name it "shit my boyfriend does" followed by "shit my husband says" and "shit my kids do"
  8. Work in a soup kitchen on Christmas day- This I've tried to do many times.  It's actually not as easy as it seems
  9. Crash a wedding and be "uncle Ned's kid"-I think it would be funny
  10. Run a marathon-work out hard and then be so in shape that I can finish a marathon
  11. Rent sumo wrestling suits and SUMO WRESTLE-It's fun
  12. Learn how to take beautiful photos-I've always had an interest in art and photogrophy.  When I was in highschool I did a lot of photoshopping classes.  I'd like to get into it again.
  13. Learn how to ski and do it well- I once fell off a ski lift and have never tried to ski again.  So now, years later I feel defeated.
  14. Go to Graceland!!-I love Elvis, Marilyn, James Dean all of that stuff.  What better way to embrace that love than visit Graceland
  15. Adopt a puppy and train it-I've had a few dogs in my life but have never adopted them from a puppy and trained it and have had it it's entire life
  16. Meet Drew Barrymore-Sounds weird, I know.  But her life facinates me.  She has over come a lot and has managed to beat it all.  I think she represents a strong women. 
  17. Do something I love and make money doing it-Pretty easy to understand why
  18. Try to be vegetarian for a month-I want to have enough self control that I can change my diet so drastically and be completely ok with it. 
  19. Dance on a bar-I want to have enough self confidence that I could get up and dance and not care what anyone else thinks
  20. Have a family-One baby, two babies, Three babies?? I'll settle for one baby.
Well there's my bucket list.  Anyone else have one?

1 comment:

  1. I love that being "Uncle Ned's Kid" is on your Bucket List.... what a great movie! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete