- See Austrailia-I once saw a picture of the blue mountains and it looked beautiful. I would love to go and wonder around and explore and ride the tran above the blue mountains.
- Jump out of an air plane-I wouldnt bungy jump but I would love to sky dive. I think there would be no other thrill like it.
- Learn to surf-ever since I was a kid I watched the movie Point blank and I thought how awesome it looked to be above the waves.
- Go to a shooting range-I want to be a bad ass chick. Simple
- Learn to play guitar-I've always been interested in music. More specifically rock music. What better way to do something you love than learn how to play music myself.
- Buy a "summer" home-I want to create traditions for my family. I want my kids to grow up with memories of what a home is like. Not a house. I want them to remember playing board games and going to the beach before returning to a house that we spend all of our summers in.
- Write a book-I've always told Kevin that someday I'm going to write a trilogy and name it "shit my boyfriend does" followed by "shit my husband says" and "shit my kids do"
- Work in a soup kitchen on Christmas day- This I've tried to do many times. It's actually not as easy as it seems
- Crash a wedding and be "uncle Ned's kid"-I think it would be funny
- Run a marathon-work out hard and then be so in shape that I can finish a marathon
- Rent sumo wrestling suits and SUMO WRESTLE-It's fun
- Learn how to take beautiful photos-I've always had an interest in art and photogrophy. When I was in highschool I did a lot of photoshopping classes. I'd like to get into it again.
- Learn how to ski and do it well- I once fell off a ski lift and have never tried to ski again. So now, years later I feel defeated.
- Go to Graceland!!-I love Elvis, Marilyn, James Dean all of that stuff. What better way to embrace that love than visit Graceland
- Adopt a puppy and train it-I've had a few dogs in my life but have never adopted them from a puppy and trained it and have had it it's entire life
- Meet Drew Barrymore-Sounds weird, I know. But her life facinates me. She has over come a lot and has managed to beat it all. I think she represents a strong women.
- Do something I love and make money doing it-Pretty easy to understand why
- Try to be vegetarian for a month-I want to have enough self control that I can change my diet so drastically and be completely ok with it.
- Dance on a bar-I want to have enough self confidence that I could get up and dance and not care what anyone else thinks
- Have a family-One baby, two babies, Three babies?? I'll settle for one baby.
Friday, November 14, 2014
Today I was thinking about things I want to do. A bucket list so to say. So here are 20 things I plan to do with my life and why.